Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainy Day

Today is a really wet and dreary day. It was almost 40* again. Spring is on it's way!! Okay, okay, maybe there are 72 days left until spring starts but a girl can dream can't she? And yes, I am counting. Anyhow, when we were out running errands this morning and Maddox asked if we could rent a movie, I of course said yes because there is nothing I like to do more on a rainy day than veg out in front of the boob tube and shirk my responsibilities (is shirk even a real word or did i just make that up?).


Can you guess what we rented? I was a little wary to rent Land Before Time because I still have truamatic memories of it being way to sad.



We had seen a friend this morning and she gave us these. Yum.


And I made some popcorn. This is no ordinary popcorn, mind you. It's not microwave. It is special. When it comes to popcorn we I take things seriously around here.


We had our popcorn and chocolate.



We were ready to go.




Now if you'll excuse me I've got a very sad movie to get to. Have a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment